REPORT YOUR PARANORMAL EXPERIENCES TO US
Below are some areas of intererest, but not limited to them:
EVP's, Bermuda Triangle, Clairvoyance, Dermo-Optic Perception, Energy Work, ITC, Human Aura, Hypnosis, Mediums, Near Death Experience, Orbs, Out of Body Experience, Psychokinesis, Psychometry, Radiesthesia, Sensory Awareness, Spiritual Healing, Spirit Writing, Telepathy
PASC does not charge for any of its investigations.
PASC does not accept donations from its clients for any services performed.
Select desired link below
CLIENTS: HOW TO SELECT PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS
1. If possible, meet the paranormal team in a public place.
2. If the paranormal investigation is set, ask them to provide you with a list of the investigators who will be participating (complete names). It is up to you if you want to check their personal background. It is your home and you reserve the right to do so for your own safety. If children live in your home we suggest you check on the sexual predators links. It is your right.
3. Make sure that they DO NOT charge any fees for their services. If they do, contact us immediately and we will provide you with another investigation team in your area, FREE OF CHARGE.
4. For safety reasons, it is suggested that you remove valuable and/or fragile items away from the investigators work area. You would not want accidental breakage.
5. DO NOT let the investigation team remove any valuables from your home with the excuse it is haunted or has a demonic possession. If the paranormal team deems your home haunted, ask them to show you the evidence during their final report. Psychic impressions alone DOES NOT make a haunting. Beware of those paranormal teams that deem every investigation haunted. If they fail to show the scientific evidence on video tapes or photographs, get a second opinion from another paranormal team.
6. Request an estimated time for their final report after they have examining the evidence/data. You should ask for their contact name, phone number, etc.
7. When they come back and provide you with their results, ask them to leave a copy of the documents or data (photos, EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena), videos, etc.). It is part of your property. Again, remember, you do not pay any fees or give them any donations. PASC DOES NOT charge any fees or accepts any donations from the clients. PASC gives its clients copies of the data, at clients' request, FREE OF CHARGE. Paranormal Investigations are a community service and no one must take advantage of the clients' vulnerability. PASC works on donations received by friends and other sources but NEVER from its clients.
8. If you want to keep your case confidential ask them to write it, sign it and give you a copy for your records. Some provide the final results on their web site. You have the right to decide if you wish your evidence to become public records. If you decide to do so, make sure they still block any personal material from photos, etc. that might identify you, your family and your personal property and location. This is for your own protection.
9. If they believe a second investigation might be needed, use the same procedures as above-mentioned.
10. When in doubt, contact PASC immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.